Our guardian angel to fight against COVID-19
Mrs. War War Kyaw, Administrative Officer, Kayin State Medicinal Plant Resource Center (Hpa-an Office), as an administrative control, starts doing below things to prevent the spreading of Covid-19 infections from person to person in our workplace by following the objectives of World Health Organization (WHO) and Ministry of Health and Sports Myanmar.
- Every morning brief to all staffs and workers ensure they understand and comply with the infection prevention guidelines and practices in their workplaces.
- Check their workplaces are clean, hygienic and well ventilated.
- In advance health condition check of visitors by using questionnaire before entering to our workplace.
- Check body temperature and ask health symptoms to all staffs, workers and visitors.
- Encourage regular hand-washing and avoid touching their eye, nose and mouth and disposing used tissues, marks, and gloves properly.
- Encourage avoid close contact with other persons.
- In addition to the social distancing, we continue the monitoring of body temperature of the staff and all visitors.
- And the monitoring result is shared among the staff over daily web-meeting.