Position: Administration Assistance (for Yangon Branch Office)
Salary : Negotiate
– Check / Manage employee’s daily/ monthly attendance, overtime, leave, absence and holiday.
– Creating, updating, and maintaining records and database.
– Organize a filing system for company documents.
– Setting up an office management system.
Education/ Qualification and Experience
1. Any graduate above Bachelor related to Administration Management and ICT.
2. At least 3 years experience in medium or large organization.
Job Related Knowledge/ Specific Skills
– Both speaking and writing in English is necessary. Local language is a must. Preferably Japanese language as well.
– Must Computer literate and familiar with email, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point presentation. Must be Myanmar format typing.
– Good information technology skills and experience of using a computerized office management system.
– Good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
– Good interpersonal skills working positively and sensitively with internal staff and external parties, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
– Ability to build trust and confidence, and demonstrate integrity in the provision of advice and support on human resource issues and confidential and sensitive information.
– Self-motivated and independent, able to work with minimum supervision.
Kayin State Medicinal Plant Resource Center, Hpa-an-Hlaingbwe road, at the corner of Industrial Zone Supervision Office, Next to BAJ Technical Training School (or) Unit No.02-10, Union Business Center (UBC), Nat Mauk Road ,Bo Cho Quarter, Bahan Township,Yangon
Yangon Office Phone : 09409391865, Hpa-an Office Phone: 09454838570
Deadline for submission: 18 March 2020
E-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org